Unfortunately, the natural aging process cannot be reversed. First of all, they appear in the form of folds, age spots and other defects on the face. You can remove wrinkles around the eyes that have recently appeared with the help of traditional medicine recipes. But to get rid of the deeper grooves that bother in adulthood, you can not do without the help of professional cosmetologists.
Causes of wrinkles around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is more prone to age-related changes, as it is thinner than other parts of the face. Even the smallest amount of sebaceous glands, muscle tissue and subcutaneous tissue contributes to irreversible changes.
Other causes of wrinkles in the eye area are:
- Features of the structure of the skin. Collagen fibers are responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin, which in this part of the face has a network structure. This structure leads to excessive stretching of the epidermis due to frequent muscle contraction.
- Characteristics of facial expressions. The habits of squinting, frowning, blinking can often be considered harmful due to their negative impact on the skin near the eyes.
- Age. After the age of 25 (rarely at an early age), the skin undergoes natural changes.
- Dry skin around the eyes. Women with a dry skin type are at risk for premature wrinkles and creases on the face.
- Unbalanced nutrition. Fat, fried, saturated with harmful additives and flavors, food harms not only the whole body, but also the skin in particular. The passion for unhealthy nutrition leads to premature aging and thinning of the skin in problem areas of the face.
- Insufficient hydration. When an insufficient amount of water enters the body, drying of the skin is observed, which leads to the appearance of folds.
- Bad habits. In addition to smoking, drinking strong alcohol, this group includes frequent sun exposure without protective equipment, lack of sleep, exposure to stressful situations, a passion for harsh cleaning products, low-quality decorative cosmetics, prolonged sitting at the computer, and even a uncomfortable pillow.
- genetic predisposition. Hereditary features of the facial structure (omission of the superciliary arches, bags under the eyes, drooping upper eyelids) contribute to the appearance of "crow's feet" no less than the above factors.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes: folk recipes
If wrinkles around the eyes have appeared recently, you can try to smooth them out using folk recipes. All kinds of masks, creams, scrubs and other products based on natural ingredients help moisturize and nourish the skin.
You should not count on a visible result immediately after the first procedures. Folk recipes are good because they act gently and, therefore, for a long time.
In order for the effect of using natural remedies to be fully manifested, it is necessary to adhere to the principle of regularity. With daily application of the mask during the recommended course, eliminating wrinkles around the eyes is not difficult even at home.
To activate metabolic processes and blood microcirculation, it is good to use herbal ice lotions. To prepare it you must first make a decoction of herbs (chamomile, calendula, parsley), taken in equal parts. After cooling, the solution is poured into ice molds and sent to the freezer for solidification.
Ice should be applied every day, before each morning wash. Daily implementation of the procedure helps to tone the skin, which becomes more elastic and less wrinkled.
If the cause of the first wrinkles is dry skin around the eyes, a milk pack will help eliminate the problem. To carry out the procedure, you need to moisten the cotton pads in warm boiled milk, squeeze a little from the liquid and apply them to the eyelids. After 5 minutes of use, the compresses are removed and the skin is further hydrated with a special eye cream.
Strawberry Honey Lotion
With the help of the remedy, the elimination of wrinkles is more comfortable, fragrant and tasty. The only limit to its use is the individual sensitivity to the components.
To prepare, three small strawberries are ground with 1 tsp. liquid honey until smooth. Then the mass is placed in a small piece of gauze, which is applied to the eyelids for 20 minutes. At the end of the period, the lotion is removed and the skin is cleaned with a damp cotton swab.
Masks for wrinkles around the eyes
Getting rid of wrinkles at home is possible with the help of various masks. Composed of a variety of ingredients, they improve the appearance, give brightness to the skin, uniform the tone of the face and eliminate small imperfections.
The most useful and affordable masks for wrinkles around the eyes:
- A small amount of fresh wheat breadcrumbs is kneaded and mixed in 100ml of warm milk. Further, the mass, squeezed out of excess liquid, is distributed over the problem area and aged for about 15 minutes. The procedure for the skin around the eyes is completed by removing the mask with a cotton swab and washing with clean water.
- Honey protein mask is an effective remedy for wrinkles around the eyes. For production, a spoonful of liquid honey is taken, the same amount of wheat flour, chicken egg protein. The components are thoroughly mixed, the mass is applied to the skin and left for 10-15 minutes. After the mask from wrinkles around the eyes has hardened, it should be washed off with warm water, gently soaking it and in no case making sudden movements.
- You can fight wrinkles around the eyes with a potato mask. A small (peeled) tuber is rubbed on a coarse grater, a teaspoon of cream or fatty sour cream is mixed. The mixture should be applied to the skin for at least 15 minutes, then washed off with a cotton swab dipped in tea leaves. To better tone and increase the effectiveness of the wrinkle mask around the eyes, tea lotions can be left on the eyelids for another 10 minutes.
- Cucumber mask will help get rid of wrinkles around the eyes at home. This vegetable is known for its moisturizing properties, thanks to which it is possible to perform anti-aging procedures without the risk of adverse reactions. To get a mask, a small cucumber is grated and applied to the skin of the eyelids for up to 20 minutes.
Wrinkle oil around the eyes
All types of oils, essential or vegetable, have amazing properties that help remove mimic wrinkles around the eyes without any problem. Then, olive oil, preheated in a water bath, can be applied to the clean skin of the eyelids before going to bed. After 5 minutes of the procedure, it is recommended to supplement the procedure with a soft relaxing massage, which is performed in circular movements without strong pressure.
Olive oil can be added to various homemade creams that help get rid of wrinkles around the eyes at home:
- A nourishing cream, the action of which is aimed at getting rid of wrinkles, is prepared as follows. In a small container, 50 ml of olive oil and 15 ml of vitamin E oil solution are mixed. The mass is applied to the problem area with gentle movements and after 5 minutes of waiting, its residues are removed with a napkin paper.
- Another effective remedy for wrinkles around the eyes is a cream with olive oil (50ml) and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. The components are thoroughly mixed, after which its mass is applied to the skin. After 10 - 15 minutes, the remaining oil is removed with a napkin.
As for essential oils, their importance in the fight against wrinkles around the eyes is quite wide. You can carry out anti-aging procedures with peach, almond, apricot oils. To do this, a few drops are applied to the fingertips, then rubbed into the skin of the eyelids with stroking and stroking movements.
Burdock or castor oil has proven effective as folk remedies for wrinkles around the eyes. But in addition to this, they contribute to the intensive growth of the lashes, strengthening and caring for them throughout the structure.
If you mix a teaspoon of an oily solution of vitamin E, cocoa bean and sea buckthorn essential oils, you can get the perfect cream for wrinkled eye skin. For optimal effect, the mass should be applied to the eyelids twice a day for at least 10 minutes. The procedure ends with removing excess oil with a paper towel.
Helps get rid of wrinkles at home and other folk remedies. To keep the skin around the eyes sufficiently moisturized, you can apply an egg mask over it. For preparation, one yolk is mixed with olive oil (1 tablespoon), then applied to the problem area and left to dry.
Product based on oatmeal perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the dry skin of the eyelids. To get it, you need to pour half a cup of oatmeal with warm milk and, after cooling the porridge, apply it to the skin for up to 20 minutes.
If the folds are deep enough and visible on the skin with the naked eye, it is almost impossible to get rid of them only with the help of folk remedies. To remove wrinkles around the eyes, cosmetology offers a wide selection of professional procedures that will help to cope with the problem.
- Peeling. The procedure consists of applying chemically active substances to the skin, which dissolve the superficial layers of the dermis, making it smooth and renewed. Most often, the peels are made on the basis of glycolic, tartaric, citric and malic acids. To remove mimic wrinkles around the eyes, it is recommended to apply surface agents that have the most gentle effect.
- Cosmetic care. To prevent the development of wrinkles and eliminate existing defects, it is very important to monitor the intensity of facial expressions. Doing it yourself is quite difficult. Therefore, many salon brands have developed a series of peptide-based products, the action of which is aimed at blocking the movement of nerve impulses in muscle fibers.
Injections of drugs that allow you to remove wrinkles around the eyes are always a hit. Among them, the most famous are Botox injections which can smooth the skin after the first session. The high efficiency of the procedure is due to the blocking of the contraction of mimic muscles, thanks to which they relax. As a result, the skin is smoothed and even deep furrows are eliminated.
Also effective are the methods of introducing fillers - substances that fill the subcutaneous space and smooth wrinkles from the inside. They show the best result in the presence of sagging tissues that have lost intracellular turgor. The effect of the injection lasts for a year, after which it is recommended to repeat the procedure.
The results of hardware cosmetology do not stop. Now it is possible to eliminate wrinkles not only with the help of laser resurfacing and dermbrasion, but also with a number of other effective procedures:
- Microcurrent therapy. Wrinkled areas are exposed to a pulsed current with ultra-low amplitude and low frequency. But this is enough for them, having penetrated into the tissues, to rebuild the functioning of the cells to optimize their work.
- RF lift. The procedure consists of a thermal effect on the skin. This leads to a reduction in collagen fibers, strengthening and strengthening of the dermis.
- Fractional laser. The fractional photothermolysis method has come to replace conventional laser resurfacing, which has many contraindications and can cause a number of side effects. To perform the procedure, the laser beam is split into many microbeams using the appliance. They gently treat the skin surface, penetrating to a depth of 1 mm. Due to the fact that one procedure covers no more than 30% of the problem area, the skin is able to recover faster.
Prevention and recommendations
As a preventive measure for the appearance of premature wrinkles, it is recommended to give up bad habits, get rid of smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. It is also useful to review the diet, which should not include fried, fatty foods and fast food dishes. An important thing in the fight to maintain skin smoothness is sufficient hydration and nutrition. To do this, you need to regularly apply nourishing masks, not just homemade, wash your face with fresh water and drink at least one and a half liters of clean water a day.
If there is no way to get rid of the influence of frequent stress, you can minimize it. Hence, it is very useful to take walks in the fresh air, sleep a full eight hours at night and relax in one of the available ways. The general improvement of the whole organism will certainly affect the condition of the skin of the face. It will shine with beauty, become less wrinkled and more elastic.